Worship With Us
- Come as you are and worship with us. We thank you for visiting our website.
- Our desire is to share the love of God. God desires that all will be saved.
- Pastor Noble Williams is a dynamic communicator who connects Scripture and Spiritual Truth while providing a practical word for daily living.
- From the moment you enter the parking lot you will experience a warm greeting. Come experience an environment of love, acceptance, and friendship.
- We also have a nursery staff on hand for both 8 am and 11 am services.
The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven:
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)
Good works cannot save you:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Trust Jesus Christ today.
Do You Believe?
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanses us from all unrighteousness. 1Jn.1:19
- For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Ro.3:23
- But God showed his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us. Ro.5:8
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is Eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Ro.6:23
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Jn.3:16
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Ro.10:9
Read out loud and mean it from your heart:
Prayer of Salvation
Dear Jesus, I believe in You. I believe You are the Son of God, that You died for my sins, and that You were buried and rose again as written in the Bible. I'm
sorry for the things I've done that hurt You. Forgive me for all my sins. Come into my heart, take charge of my life and make me the way You want me to be.
With Your ever present help, I renounce all my sinful practices of the past. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. Write my name in Your Book of Life. I
confess You now as my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Practical Daily Application of Spiritual Growth
Pray - You talk to God
Read Your Bible - God talks to you